Buy with Confidence
The Mutsy Igo Urban Nomad Pram and Pushchair is a super-sleek, yet versatile pushchair, giving you several options for your little one, allowing you to make it suitable from birth by adding the included carrycot or a Maxi-Cosi group 0+ car seat (available separately) or from 6mths upwards by the adding the included seat unit. With an extremely compact fold and lightweight frame it is ideal for everyday use. A handy button to adjust the height of the handle bar keeps you comfortable on your travels.
The seat unit provides comfort for your little one with adjustable back, leg and foot supports. The seat is reversible so you can have that all important eye contact with your baby or they can look out at the fascinating world. With an adjustable canopy to protect your baby from bright sunlight whilst in a recline position.
Convert your pushchair into a pram with the spacious carrycot allowing your little one to sleep comfortable in a lie flat position.
- Very compact when collapsed, even with the seat
- Age from birth
- Light, only 12.9 kg approx.
- Easy and quick to transform from a Stroller to a Pushchair
- Stable, comfortable and versatile
- Ergonomic adjustable seat with adjustable backrest and leg support
- Reversible seat
- Foam tyres
- Also available with a Silver Chassis
- Extendable canopy
- Adjustable handle
- Can be used with Maxi-Cosi Car Seat (adaptors available to purchase separately), Mutsy Safe2go Car Seat (adaptors required) and the Mutsy Traveller Car Seat (adaptors required)
- Removeable wheels
- Complete with free raincover
Accessories available to purchase separately: Lite Carrycot, Footmuff, Booth Cover (apron), Parasol, Nursery Bag, Mosquito Net for Carrycot
- Chassis and foam tyres – 8.4kg approx.
- Chassis and air tyres – 8.6kg approx.
- Seat unit – 4.3kg approx.
- Chassis open (cm) – 80L x 58W x 110H
- Chassis closed (cm) – 70L x 58W x 39H
Press The "Buy Now" Button and Get This Item Now!! Buy Online with FREE and FAST Shipping.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.