Buy with Confidence
Itzbeen Pocket Nanny Baby Care Timer is beyond helpful - it becomes your BRAIN when you have a newborn, as the hours, feedings and diaper changes become a total blur during this amazing yet totally sleep deprived time of your life. While it would be nice to have a few more features like total ounces drank, whether the diaper was a wet one or a doodie, and tracking of daily totals for everything - that'd be more of a infantcare PDA, and is a bit beyond the scope of this little device.
All it aims to be is a timer that will keep track of the key stats in your baby's life, consequently making your life way easier. It is common for parents to wake up in middle of the night when the baby is grunting, for example. Simply click the backlight button and see that in fact the baby has only been asleep for an hour, and had a diaper and bottle right before that. In that case, you can go back to sleep, instead of busying for feeding or changing diaper for your baby. On the other hand, when you baby begins grunting and making noises, you can easily check with the Itzbeen says it's been 2 hours 30 minutes since your baby's last bottle or diaper, and you will know it's time to get up and feed your baby.
It's also great for team caregiving in a family. Your husband can pass the Itzbeen timer to you after doing his morning shift, and you will automatically know when the last change and bottle were. In addition, you can also use the wildcard button to track bottle expiration.
- Helps sleep deprived new parents remember baby care details
- Wonderful tool to help first time parents learn the basic needs of a baby
- Great way to communicate baby's needs with grandparents, baby sitters, and day care providers
- Soft glow nightlight helps parents find their way around the baby's room at night without waking the baby
- Perfect low level light for nursing moms
- Multiple colors available: Pink, Blue and Green.