Buy with Confidence
- Comfortably accommodates 6 children in six separate reclining seats, each with a 5-point safety harness restraint system
- Great for trips with multiple children to the park, zoo, amusement parks, and other outdoor activities
- Three UV blocking canopies protect children while they ride in the stroller
- Front arm bar conveniently pivots to one side to easily load children into front seats
- Foot operated brake for rear wheels when stroller needs to stay in place
- Easily folds for convenient storage when not in use
- Easy to maneuver design that makes it effortless to go through busy sidewalks
- Fits through most standard doorways
- Stroller folds for convenient storage and transport in vehicles
- Easy-to-clean, durable fabric stroller
- Large storage baskets underneath seats
- Weight Limit: 50 lb per child
- Unfolded Dimensions: 71.5L x 33W x 41H
- 1-year limited manufacturer's warranty
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Does this fit through standard doors? Or only wide and double doors? And how is it on turns and ramps? Tight spaces?
The Gaggle Jamboree 6-seat Folding Stroller has dimensions of 71.5"L x 33"W x 41"H when it's unfolded and ready for use. The width of 33" will fit through most residential doorways of 36". A doorway in a commercial establishment, such as a daycare, could vary. It would be best for you to measure the doorways you intend to use the stroller with to determine if it would be a good fit. With regards to how it turns in tight spaces, please keep in mind it is almost 72" long and it's fairly heavy. It accommodates up to 6 children, up to 50 lbs each, so it needs to be substantial for safety. It turns smoothly but due to it's length it may not handle turning in tight spaces.
Is there a way to adapt this for infants?
The Gaggle Jamboree 6-Seat stroller is only designed for infants and toddlers once they can sit up unassisted. It is not possible to adapt this for infants.
Is this multiple stroller fully assembled?
No. The main body is assemble, but the wheels and brakes have to be attached. It doesn't take long to put it together.