Buy with Confidence
The new Foundations Serenity SafeReach System features a full length side gate that aids in accessibility and reduces back strain for caregivers. The side gate requires adult arm span to activate and locks closed in upper position.
- Independently certified by the Juvenile Products Manufacturer's Association (JPMA) to meet all new 2011 mandatory and voluntary safety standards published by the CPSC, ASTM, and JPMA.
- Exclusive Pinch-Proof design that eliminates all pinch points with quiet operation that will not disturb sleeping infants.
- Commercial grade construction. Solid hardwood frames with mortis and tenon headboards.
- Durable finishes available in Natural and White.
- Steel box frame mattress board with center support brace.
- Adjustable mattress boards and a lower profile for easier accessibility.
- Smooth, clear plastic teething rails that are easy to clean.
- Includes Professional Series 3" high density foam, phthalate free, hypo-allergenic mattress that meets flammability standard CFR 1633, and anti-microbial ISO22196 and AATCC147
- Added height of side rail reduces babies ability to climb out
- Reduces back strain of caregiver and makes child easier to reach
- Helpful for shorter caregivers as well as elderly caregivers
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.