Buy with Confidence
Serenity™ solid wood cribs are the most preferred nursery furniture collection among U.S. child care centers. Features the revolutionary new SafeReach™ system enabling caregivers to lower the side rail to access infant while minimizing the risk of back strain. Mattress board adjusts to two heights. Includes 3" Professional Series™ ultradurable, antimicrobial mattress. Natural.
Serenity Cribs are the most widely used cribs in U.S. child care facilities Features
- SafeReach™ system requires adult arm span to activate.
- Added height of side rail reduces babies ability to climb out
- Special hinge and bevel eliminates all pinch points
- Side gate locks closed in upper position
- Reduces back strain of caregiver and makes child easier to reach
- Particularly helpful when infant is larger than average and mattress is in the lowest position
- Helpful for shorter caregivers as well as elderly caregivers
- High-quality construction includes mortise and tenon joinery and high strength fasteners for superior durability
- Quiet operation will not disturb child
- Compliant of the new 2010 Federal CPSC crib standards
- Hardware and casters have a lifetime warranty
- Crib has a five year warranty
- 2" non-marking, ultra-quiet casters (2locking)
- Includes Professional Series 3" high density foam, phthalate free, ultra-durable, antimicrobial mattress that meets CRF1633 Flammability Standard
- Adjustable mattress board
- Smooth plastic teething rails protect child and crib, while making it easy to sanitize
- SafeSupport™ solid steel frame provides unprecedented strength.
- Clearview end panels allow for easy viewing of infants.(mirrored end also available)
- Optional EZ Store crib drawer with hooded drawer pull
- Meets new 2011 Federal mandatory crib safety standards
- JPMA Certified
- Assembly required
- Assembled Dimensions (inches): 39.13 x 26.25 x 40
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.