Buy with Confidence
The Cybex Eezy S Twist 2 stroller puts an innovative twist on ultra-compact strollers. Not only is the Eezy S Twist 2 one of few travel strollers with a reversible seat, it features a 360-degree swiveling seat that allows your child to face any direction. With a simple, one-handed motion, turn your child toward you, toward the world, or at a slight angle to avoid the sun during your stroll.
New for 2020, the Eezy S Twist 2 features an integrated leg and calf support, a removable bumper bar that easily opens on either side, a zipper storage pocket on the back of the seat, and more colors to choose from!
Compact enough to fit in the overhead compartment on most airplanes, the Cybex Eezy S Twist 2 opens and closes with one hand and stands when folded for easy lifting and storage. Despite its small size, the Eezy S Twist 2 provides a smooth ride, thanks to its all-wheel suspension.
The Eezy S Twist 2 can be used from your child's first strolling days (with the use of a carry cot or infant car seat) through toddlerhood up to 55 pounds. The seat does not fully recline for a newborn; attach a Cybex infant car seat or the Cybex Cocoon S or Carry Cot S for a bassinet that allows baby to lie flat.
- With one hand, unique seat unit rotates 360 degrees to face baby any direction
- Folds and unfolds with one hand and stands when folded
- Folds compact enough to fit in the overhead compartment of most airplanes
- All-wheel suspension provides a smooth ride
- Can be paired with any Cybex infant car seat or the Cybex Cocoon S bassinet for baby's first days
- Multiple recline positions in forward or parent-facing
- Extendable UPF 50+ sun canopy with ventilation that lets in fresh air
- Integrated leg rest is adjustable with one hand
- Removable bumper bar opens on either side to help your child into their seat
- Zipped back pocket provides easy access to your essentials
- Convenient foot brake
- Five-point harness
- Includes dishwasher-safe cup holder, rain cover and car seat adapters
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.