Buy with Confidence
Cybex Cloud Q Infant Car Seat features an innovative ergonomic design that can easily be adjusted to a full-recline position outside of a car to transform it into a practical and clever carry cot for newborns. The car seat can protect the children weighing 4 - 35 lbs. Similar to other models of Cybex car seat, Cloud Q car seat has 5-point adjustable harness with soft belt and bottom pads that provides the maximum level of safety to your baby.
The average infant car seat will always prop babies up a little, but Cybex doesn’t do average: in the Cybex Cloud Q Infant Car Seat, when you take your baby out of the car, you can recline the seat to turn it into a lie-flat carrycot! The new position is more comfortable and ergonomically correct, for proper breathing and spinal development, so your child can chill and snooze anywhere she goes.
- Lie-flat positioning: When you take your child out of the car and are carrying her car seat, or when you click it on your travel system.
- Automatic height adjustment: Even in the car, the Cybex Cloud Q is designed to ferry your child along in the flattest position possible, to keep her head from tilting forward.
- Telescoping Linear Side Impact Protection (LSP): As with the previous Aton Q model, the Cybex Cloud Q features pop-out arms that add even more protection by transferring the first forces of an impact to the car seat’s shell, so the flexible material and structure absorb the impact and channel it away from your child.
- Height-adjustable headrest and harness: The 11-position headrest is integrated with the harness, so when you adjust the headrest upwards, the harness automatically lengthens – no rethreading! This ensures a comfortable and safe fit and prevents misuse. The harness also features extra-wide Y-harness straps with a soft belt and crotch pad.
- Sun canopy: The gigantic sun canopy on the Cybex Cloud Q infant car seat is both lovely and supremely practical! It provides UVP50+ sun protection that meets the stringent Australian standard, and when you don’t need it, it tucks neatly away into the color-coordinated visor.
- Base: The Cloud Q uses a similar base to the Aton Q, with all the same terrific safety and ease-of-use features. The base can be easily installed with LATCH, with deluxe push-on lower connectors, or with a seat belt and belt tensioning plate (you can also install the Cloud Q without the base, so it’s simple for cabs, airplanes, and other travel situations). Along with all of the other amazing safety features of this seat, the base adds a load leg, which adds stability and limits rotation in the event of a collision.
The Cybex Cloud Q Infant Car Seat is designed for use with babies weighing 4 to 35 pounds, and up to 30 inches in height, and the seat itself weighs 13.9 pounds. The car seat base is included.