Buy with Confidence
The CYBEX Agis M-Air3/Aton 2 Travel System includes an Agis M-Air3 Stroller and Aton 2 Car Seat, and the travel system offers a smooth and convenient transition when travelling with your child. Upscale lightweight stroller and deluxe car seat combo meets your daily urban strolling needs and provides superior protection for your baby inside a car.
The Agis M-Air3 Stroller is lightweight and agile but still offers exceptional comfort and high level of maneuverability. Its compact size makes it easy to navigate, and the one-handed folding system makes it the perfect companion for mums for daily use in the cityscape.
Another included component of CYBEX Aton 2 Car Seat offers your baby a plush, comfortable environment, while making it easier on you to use them everyday. Weighing in at just under 9 pounds, the Aton 2 car seat is one of the lightest car seats on the market.
Cybex Agis M-Air3/Aton 2 Travel System includes:
- Agis M-Air3 Stroller
- Aton 2 Infant Car Seat & Base
- Bumper Bar
- Cup Holder
- Car Seat/Carry Cot Adapters
- 3-in-1 travel system: Can be transformed in to a travel system with one of CYBEX infant car seats or used as a stroller with the bassinet
- Quick one-hand fold: Can be easily folded into a compact package with one hand
- Stand-alone function: Free-standing when folded and can be stowed away compactly
- Lightweight and foam filled wheels for easy maneuvering.
- One-hand reclining and tall backrest: Optimal comfort as your child grows
- Telescoping handle bar: Height adjustable handle bar to fit any size parent
- Extendable extra-large canopy: Perfect sun and wind protection with UVP50+ with see through ventilation window
- Shopping basket: Extra-large and convenient for shopping and storage use.
- All-wheel suspension: For a smooth ride and extra safety
- Weight capacity: Up to 55 lbs
- Stroller weight: 16 lbs
- Travle System weight: 59.5 lbs
- Open dimensions (in): 38 L x 22 W x 39-41 H
- Folded dimensions(in): 13.8 L x 22.4 W x 29.5 H
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.