Buy with Confidence
With elegant, gender-neutral styling and a timeless feel, this round bassinet is a perfect place for newborn naptime. Blending easily with more adult decor, the stylish and sturdy construction of the wood bassinet is softened by the machine-washable, cream-and-black toile cotton bedding, which features little ones playing in picturesque countryside settings.
A round mattress pad fits neatly inside the bassinet, covered with a cozy cotton fitted sheet, and a soft bumper wraps the edges with pretty ribbon ties. The pleated fabric skirt attaches easily with grip tape, hiding a handy storage shelf that helps keep baby diapers or toys neatly tucked away, while a charming canopy shelters infants from sunshine.
Caster wheels make moving even simpler, but at 32 inches in diameter, the bassinet may have trouble squeezing through most doorways. This bassinet is suitable for the newly arrived, safe to use until little ones reach four months old, 20 pounds, or can push up or roll over.
- Comfortable for Baby and stylish for your home.
- Haute black toile bedding set includes a lovely skirt, soft bumper, fitted sheet, and drape canopy
- Includes a 1" thick custom fitted, vinyl covered foam mattress pad
- Graceful canopy shades the interior to keep out harsh light while Baby is snoozing
- Includes caster wheels
- Bumper attaches with grip tape and ribbon ties and is padded with polyester fill
- Storage shelf beneath the bassinet creates a storage area for feeding and changing necessities and toys
- Generously sized interior measures 29.5 inches in diameter and is 8.5 inches deep.
- Canopy is height adjustable. The low measurement is 24 inches and the high measurement is 28.5 inches as measured from the rim of the bassinet to the top of the canopy.
- Overall unit measures 32 inches L x 32 inches W x 49 inches H, 31 inches from the rim of the bassinet to the floor, base measures 18 inches L x 22.75 inches W x 20 inches H.
- Assembled Size: 32x32x49
- Shipping Size: 35x34x12
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.