Buy with Confidence
- Badger Basket's attractive and functional Estate Changing Table keeps everything tidy and concealed for a clean look in the nursery.
- Includes one large basket, two medium baskets, and three small open cubbies.
- Lots of storage for diapers, toiletries, blankets, and toys!
- The baskets have handles on the front for opening/closing convenience.
- The baskets are fully removable for use separate from the table, leaving you useful, open storage cubbies/shelves.
- Large basket has a divider panel in the center (divider secures with hook-and-loop tape).
- Includes changing pad and safety belt.
- Baskets fold for storage. Just remove the bottom panel and fold flat.
- Changing area has safety rails on all four sides.
- Solid back and side panels keep your items contained.
- Changing pad is polyurethane foam covered with wipe clean PEVA (non-PVC) vinyl.
- Baskets are white color, canvas-type fabric.
- Frame is made with solid wood, MDF, and laminated MDF.
- Fabric on the baskets is 80% polyester/20% cotton (removable bottom panel is covered in non-woven fabric).
- All measurements approximate.
- Overall dimensions as a changing table: 33.75 inches L x 19.75 inches D x 37-3/8 inches H.
- Overall dimensions with changing top removed: 33.75 inches L x 19 inches D x 33.5 inches H.
- Assembled weight: 52.8 pounds.
- Interior of changing area top: 31-1/8 inches L x 17.75 inches D x 4 inches H.
- Width of body not including top panel overhang: 32-3/8 inches W.
- Depth of body not including top panel overhang: 18-3/8 inches D.
- Height of legs: 4.25 inches H.
- Large Basket: 30.5 inches W x 17.5 inches D x 8 inches H.
- Large Cubby: 30.75 inches W x 18 inches D x 8.5 inches H.
- Medium Basket (each): 15 inches W x 17.5 inches D x 8 inches H.
- Small Cubby (each): 9.75 inches W x 18 inches D x 8.5 inches H.
- Overall size of changing pad with PEVA covering: 31.5 inches L x 18.5 inches W x 0.75 inches H.
- Size of polyurethane foam inside PEVA covering: 30.25 inches L x 17.25 inches W x 0.75 inches H.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.