Buy with Confidence
Envee II baby highchair by Badger Basket allows you to converts from a fully-featured baby feeding station to a separate play table and chair for your toddler and preschooler in seconds. It already comes with 2 feeding trays - the large, regular tray has a removable, dishwasher-safe insert tray so it's easy to tidy-up and always have a clean surface available for each meal.
This Envee II highchair includes a three-position adjustable front tray and three-position, adjustable, reclining seat. The seat includes a five-point harness system with one-handed, quick release buckle.
- Seat can be reclined using one hand.
- Simply press the large button in the center of the harness and both shoulder and waist belts release.
- All belts of the seat harness are fully adjustable for comfort at the shoulders, waist, and crotch.
- Shoulder belts can be released from the waist belts if needed when adjusting the harness or for removing the harness and pad for cleaning.
- 2 feeding trays included
- Translucent insert tray snaps off and removes easily by releasing and pulling up on the two side clips.
- The spacious insert tray includes two indented cup holders and a large indented main compartment (3/4 inch deep).
- The roomy main tray features one cup holder and one wide indented compartment (5/8 inch deep).
- Stylish seat pad is removable and washable.
- Quickly remove the chair from the table by pressing and releasing the large buttons and releasing the leg posts.
- Chair (with or without tray) can be used separately from the base/table.
- The chair connects to the table only one way for extra safety when converting it back to highchair use.
- As a play table, the chair nests fully under the table for comfort during craft or meal time, and compactness when not in use.
- Play table has an indented cup holder, crayon, and snack area.
- Includes four caps to cover the corner posts of the table when the chair is not connected.
- Assembled Size: 24.75x28.5x42
- Shipping Size: 26x21x12
- Shipping Weight: 19.7 lbs