Buy with Confidence
An ultra-modern wooden high chair designed to grow with your child at different stages: from infancy to adulthood. The revolutionary EZ-Seat technology in Abiie Beyond Junior Y High Chair does not only makes the sitting area easy for cleaning, but also allows quick adjustment of height and footrest to provide the most comfortable chair for your child in seconds.
The Abiie Beyond Junior Y High Chair is so versatile and flexible, it could literally be the only dining chair your child needs from the time they're six months old through their adult years. In a matter of seconds this chair transforms from a high chair to a toddler's chair to a dining chair perfectly sized for people of all ages. With one price, you will have the high chair with cushion and the table tray.
The sleek and contemporary designed high chair is made of top quality European cultivated beech wood making it both sturdy and eco-friendly. It is a perfect addition to your baby and kid furniture which will last for years.
- Top Safety Standards - meet or exceed ASTM F404-10, HR.4040 & JPMA 2.0 standards
- Small footprint in the kitchen and dinning room and doesn't occupy much space in your house. Kids doesn't get tripped and felt so easily.
- Very easy to clean up - High-qualty beech wood cleans up easily. The tray can just be easily dismantled and thrown in the dishwasher. The seat and back pad can even be washed in the washing machine and it came out looking like new.
- Replaceable pads - Seat and back ads are easily replaceable if something happened to them and can be purchased in Baby Strollers Place. Many other highchairs in the market do not sell replacement parts once the warranty expires.
- Good looking - Chair is aesthetically pleasing and looks good next to our dinning room table.
- Adjustable chair - Chair can be adjusted to different levels so it can be used when the child outgrows the highchair you don't need to buy a new tall chair for the table. You just need ONE highchair and that saves a lot of money.
- Easy to assemble - or we are always here the help and provide assistance.
- Dual Restraint System - The restraint system can be adjusted for a 5-point harness or a 3-point harness, keeping your loved one secure and comfortable.
- Anti-microbial Heat Sterilization. The state-of-the art pressure-assisted high-temperature sterilization at 248°F (120°C) on wood material ensures a hygienic environment for your child.
- Eco-friendly The high-quality European cultivated beech wood is recyclable & biodegradable; the wood has been carefully selected to keep the forests healthy and sustainably productive.
- Dimension:17.7"Lx21.25"WxH33.5"H (44.5Lx54Wx85Hcm)
- Carton Size: 32"Lx22"Wx3.5"H (82Lx56Wx8.5Hcm)
- Chair Weight: 17 lbs (7.7 kg)
- Gross Weight: 20 lbs (9 kg)
- Wood Material: European beech wood
- Warranty: 3-year Limited warranty with optional low cost 1/2/3 years extended protection plans.
- High Chair Frame
- Seat Cushion
- Back Rest Cushion
- Plastic Tray Cover
Installation and Assembly:
- Upon receipt of the box you will be directed to a step by step video assembly guide. Assembly should take no longer than 15 minutes.
- Most of the screws and washers/crowns will come pre-filled into the high chair.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
What is the footprint dimensions (width & depth) of this chair? Width measured from right leg to left leg. Depth measured from front leg to back leg.
From right to left leg there's roughly 17.5 inches. From front to back there's roughly 21 Inches.
How big is the seating area for the toddler ? My toddler really hates being stuck in a small area.
The seat area (with Waterproof Cushion on it) is Length 17 1/4 x 10 1/2 inches.
Can the tray be pushed in so it is flush up against the tummy of even a small infant?
There are only 2 settings, which both lock in place at a set distance. We still use the smallest with our 9-month old and it's not completely flush against his tummy. At that setting, it measures 8.5in from the tray (inner part of curve) to the cushion. The larger setting gives you about 2 more inches from tray to cushion.